Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Vegas Part 2

Vegas was a whirlwind of many fun times and very little sleep.  I had invited my sisters to join me in Vegas if they wanted to and they decided to come for the day.  They left last Saturday afternoon and got in around 5pm.  Earlier that day my friend Jillian and her husband Jason invited us to their pool at Aria where they were staying.  

We hung out by the pool and had a good time relaxing.
After the pool we had to leave to see a dinner show at Excalibur with the Triplett clan and then after dinner I got ready to go out with my sisters and Lindy's friend, Linda.

I say this now and I've said it before.  If you want to have a great time in Vegas with lots of dancing, come to Vegas with my sisters.  They sure do know how to do Vegas right!
Lindy already getting her dancing on


Playing "golf"

Cheers!




Kardashian pic

Lindy in her disco ball outfit - sparkly dress and sparkly shoes


Sisterly love





Big high five

I found to-go cups for the cab ride :)






Sherri immediately found a VIP table and a bachelor party.  That's Mama Vegas for you.

Linda and Sherri

View from top of Ghostbar


Had a blast, as always.  At this point I had only gotten about 7 hours of sleep in the past two days, but I was down to keep the party going :)  I'm so glad Lindy, Sherri and Linda were able to join and we had a fabulous time.

No comments: