Sunday, August 7, 2011

JJ's birthday!

Sherri's boyfriend, Jim Joe, had his birthday this past Thursday on August 4th (same day Lincoln Triplett was just born) but Kev and I both had to work until tonight, Sunday, so we met up with Sherri and her friends and had a little mini-celebration for JJ.

When we got there, Jim Joe was taking a nap

But, he woke up and played UNO with us

Mickey, Jared and Marisa

Kev and me playing

Danny with his 1 card - UNO!

Celebrating - Sherri, Marisa, Jim Joe, Danny, Mickey, Kevin, Jared and me

We had a good time (though it wasn't for that long since we all have to work tomorrow morning) but it was nice to celebrate with Jim Joe for a little.

It was also my friend Kristie's birthday today and I met up with her shortly at the beach right after work so I could say hi and happy birthday.  Lots of birthday's this month :)

Happy Birthday Jim Joe and Kristie - and my friend Jessie tomorrow . . . and then to my cousin Matt and to myself later this month.  

3 comments:

Bryan Justin Marks said...

Sounds like a fun night, I will have to re-learn how to play UNO, we got a set for a wedding gift adn are going to use it camping this week

Jennifer Verissimo Triplett said...

lol - i was in line at Target and the UNO set (the little tiny, cheap one) was a little over $5.00 so I said, okay, I'll buy it. We've played it the last two nights and it's been really fun! Forgot how much I loved UNO :)

Carrie Elizabeth said...

Can't forget about your birthday that's for sure ;)