Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New Fridge!!!!




Yesterday was a great day - both Kevin and I had the day off and so we hung out at the beach, played some volleyball, Kevin donated his old car to a charity and we found a fridge on craigslist and brought it home! Yea! I don't know if everyone out there knows this but Kevin and I have been using Kevin's old mini-fridge for about two months now. We bought a fridge at a garage sale right before we moved to Redondo but it stopped working after like two weeks but we were working so much and didn't want to buy a brand new one so it took a little while to track down a cheap but good fridge. Luckily yesterday we found the perfect one and now we have cold items :) Also, I have begun re-reading Harry Potter since the release of #7 has come out. I went to the Redondo Beach library a week ago, last Tuesday, and checked out 1-4. I thought I had 5 and 6 at my apartment but apparently I left #5 at home in Mo-Town. Anyway, I finished #1 on Wed., finished #2 on Friday, finished #3 last night and now I am starting #4. I can't wait to finish them all so I can get to #7 finally. I wanted to post a picture of my new fridge but I can't seem to find a picture of it. Give me a few days, peeps, and I'll see what I can do. Hope everyone's doing well!

No comments: