Tuesday, July 10, 2007

San Francisco with AD Pi's!!






Hey there . . . sorry I haven't written in awhile. I have been working and then my sorority "sisters" Somer, Tiffany and I decided to visit our other "sister" Ariel in San Francisco where she now lives. It's funny because we all lived together in AD Pi sorority house back in 2004, then some of them still lived there in 2005 but it's already been 3 years since then. The time is flying by. We had a good time meeting Ariel's fiancee Mike and seeing where Ariel lives with another AD Pi, Sarah. These are some pictures from our trip and the fun times we had. I'm also really proud of TIff because she has recently completed a solid 6 months of AA and being sober - a large feat for her and I'm so glad that she has made a positive change in her life. Somer is off to Europe on Thursday, Lindy's birthday, and she'll be backpacking around for a month. Have fun, Somer!! Hope everyone out there is doing great and I also wanted to congratulate my cool bloggin' cousin Matt on buying his first home with wife Jill! That is very exciting and not an easy thing to do. Yippee!! Also, Aunt Sandy thanks for the comments you have left and I hope you feel better from your cruise.
Have a good day people :)

1 comment:

Matt "The Hulk" Reiswig said...

Thanks Jen, its been crazy but good!