Thursday, July 12, 2007

More Wedding Photo's & Beach Volleyball :)










Happy Birthday Lindy!! There have been a lot of birthday's this month - Mom's birthday was on the 3rd, America's birthday was on the 4th, Tiff Hood's birthday was on the 5th, Martin's birthday was on the 7th, Kevin's dad, Rich, was on the 9th and now Lindy's on the 12th. Happy birthday all you July b-day people.
Well the weather here in sunny Southern California has been pretty good this week. A little windy the last two evenings once the sun was about to set - I think the weather's going to be like that tonight as well, which is good for me because I'm working on the patio tonight and don't feel like working too hard. If it's cold then I get to go home early :) So I have some more embarassing wedding photos from Ashlie and Martin's wedding. Now, I do admit that all of us (bridesmaids and others) had a few drinks at the wedding. It was peer pressure -haha jk. But by these pictures, it looks like that was all I was doing. To tell the truth - I promise I was not really drinking . . . just apparently when the cameras were around :o) Anyway . . . there are some really great photos here - they are on Martin's website and are from a lot of people who attended the wedding such as a few of the bridesmaids (Terra and Blythe), a groomsman Erik and Martin's mom Sandra. My pictures aren't yet on their website but probably will be soon. It's great to see the pictures other people took and there are really some great photo's. Kevin and I have been trying to play beach volleyball a lot lately so here's some photos from the past week. Kevin and I actually played against our manager, Nick, and a girl named Emily who bartends with Kevin. Needless to say, they are tall, we are not. And yet somehow we won. I think we will remain undefeated as long as we don't play them again :) The website for Martin's website is: http://web.mac.com/martinfreeberg/iWeb/Wedding/Wedding.html Also, there is a photo of my bruised leg - this was from climbing through a window and did not involve alcohol. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Diane Verissimo said...

Will we ever really know the truth about the bruise and the window??? I just finished checking out the wedding pictures and I DID notice my dauther drinking in MOST of them!!!! Way to kick BUTT in volleyball. Wish I could take credit but I really don't think the skills came from me. Take care. Love Ya, Mom :)