Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bryan's Visit










Howdy everyone. Well we've had some visitors these last few weeks. Last Saturday Kevin's brother Bryan came and visited us down here in Redondo Beach for a few days before heading back up to Manteca. Him and his wife Erika just moved back to the U.S. from Italy now that Erika's out of the Navy but she still had some stuff to finish up with the Navy so just Bryan was able to visit. I think they had a lot of fun hanging out - Bryan and Kevin ended up wrestling at like 2am and of course I took some pictures of that. There are also pictures on here from the famous cherry-eating contest at Martin & Ashlie's rehearsal dinner. Lindy has been visiting for the past few days and I will have to post those pictures tomorrow because there are too many. Also, giving a big shout out to Aunt Sandy because, luckily, I have a godmother that does my taxes and is going to try and help me now that the IRS is after me and apparently I owe some money from working at Longboard's. I really dislike that restaurant and even more so now that I am going to be battling the IRS for how much money I'm going to owe them. Wish me luck! And thanks Aunt Sandy! I owe you tons! Also, mom, this is Kevin with all the gifts you gave him from Alaska. He is really going to wear that hat way too much. Toodles.

1 comment:

Diane Verissimo said...

I LOVED the pictures. Bryan looks great and it also looks like him and Kev were having a great time. I love the "welcome" picture at the airport!!! Glad to hear that Kev liked his Alaskan presents. You guys really need to go there.
Love Ya,
Your favorite Mom :)