Sunday, February 12, 2012

Super Bowl 10k

Redondo Beach has an annual 5k/10k run on the Super Bowl every year.  One of my things on my list is to run a 10k (I would love to eventually do a 1/2 marathon, but I'll start with a 10k)


Lindy decided to participate last minute and neither one of us trained for this lol

Me in front of the start line - I was just hoping to also make it through the finish line

Lindy and I

Jessie, Jules, Jillian, me and Lindy before the race

All the people getting ready to run 

Lindy's super cool running face

After the race at the beer garden - naturally haha
Lindy, Keith, Jessie, Jules, me, Uly




By far my favorite shot

They had photographers stationed around the race to take pictures - this is my intense face haha

After all the fun of the marathon, we went over to Sherri's boyfriend's, Jim Joe


Jared, Marisa, Lindy sleeping

The two TV situation



Stadium seating:
Lindy (sleeping), Jenny, Jenna, Mickey
Sherri, Keith, Kevin and me

hahaha

No comments: