Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Trapeze!

Two years ago on my birthday I went trapezing.  It was so much fun and a whole bunch of us bought Groupon's to the place about a month after we went.  Sherri had never done it but she also bought a Groupon and we decided that last Friday was the day to redeem them.
We went at 6:15pm on a Friday night in Santa Monica and it was the best possible time.  There were only 4 of us in our class and we got to go repeatedly through the routines.  The first time I went I only got to go 4 times - this time, I went 4 times within the first 15 minutes.  It was awesome.






We had such a good time but I was so sore afterwards - and almost killed the catcher guy haha.

1 comment:

Carrie Elizabeth said...

I am so jealous! I think for my birthday this year I want to try it in New York,