Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Eve!





It is another year - 2011 is officially here and it was spent working again, as usual.  I was scheduled a double this year so I went in at 12:45pm and clocked out right before midnight.  I sold $600 during the day and $1800 at night, which is a lot.  Everyone seemed to do pretty well and it was busy, which is good.  I got a new Canon camera for Christmas and took the opportunity at work to pull it out and snap some shots of everyone.  New Year's Eve is one of the nights where the managers sort of let us bring out the cameras and goof off a little more than usual, especially since everyone has usually had such a long and busy day.  




Me and Kev - wearing our party hats!



Kristie and I - she got to go home right after this picture - lucky!


So this is me in my Kincaid's uniform and then wearing Danny's hobo gear that he wore into Kincaid's.


Jules, Jessie and I with our champagne toasts for midnight.


Me, Danny, Kev and Jessie ringing in the new year.


Danny, Jessie, Jules, Lev, me and Kev


Marisa, Kevin, me and Danny at Tony's after work


This is us waiting for Jules to get done with work since we were driving her home - Jessie had to go to the bathroom so we were trying to find a way back into Kincaid's haha.

Overall it was a very fun night [minus the working part haha] - and I just found out that my cousin Mackenzie just got engaged - congratulations Mackenzie and Jake!


No comments: