Thursday, January 13, 2011

Evening Out

Last night a group of us went out to Meditteraneo - a tapas restaurant/bar in Hermosa Beach.  It was a really fun group of people and we ate lots of yummy food and had some good laughs.


I discovered that my camera has this cool setting where only certain colors are shown and the rest is black and white - I was testing it out with this photo of Jessie and her husband Justin.

Jessie and Justin

Danny and Uly

Danny, Uly, Anthony

Marisa and I

Danny doing his gangsta face and Uly


Last night was a lot of fun and I'm so glad that we were able to hang out outside of work (which has become more of a rarity nowadays)

3 comments:

Carrie Elizabeth said...

Definitely will miss these nights! Great to see photos of everyone and it looks like you guys had fun :)

Jamie said...

Am I the only one that is going to make a comment on that pic of Ant and Danny??? ...lol kidding. I sure miss hanging out with all of you. It is definitely strange to not have a group of people around all the time. LOVE to you all!

Jennifer Verissimo Triplett said...

lol Danny loves that picture - can't believe Anthony took it!