Monday, May 27, 2013

Pepperdine

So . . . I applied to Pepperdine University for a doctoral program.  And I got in.  Yikes!

 I am excited to say that I will start my program this summer and will be thrust into a new education environment :)  I am definitely nervous but think that ultimately I will be very happy to have accomplished this goal.
I remember when I was going to MJC I looked into Pepperdine as a school to transfer to.  It quickly became clear to me that it was more of a pipe dream school rather than an actual school I could get into.  Therefore, it makes me still feel like this isn't a real thing that is happening since my 18-year-old self can't believe they let me in :)

In about two months I'll be freaking out about how hard it is - but right now I'm enjoying it haha.

1 comment:

Carrie Elizabeth said...

So incredibly proud of you, friend! And also a little motivated to get myself a little post-bachelor's education ;)