Monday, May 27, 2013

Great Friendly Events

This past weekend (Memorial Day Weekend) I ran a half marathon, which I will post about on a separate page, but was also able to meet up with one of my best friends, Carrie.  She was able to visit with her boyfriend, Justin.  I love both of them and am so happy that they met each other.  He is a filmmaker in New York and just put out the first trailer for his film and it looks really good.  I can't wait to watch the full film. 

I was also able to meet up with Carrie's family and they are so amazing.  They are funny and make you feel like a part of their family immediately.  Carrie's mom is one of those people who can just say whatever is on her mind (for better or worse haha) and I think she's hilarious.  Carrie's cousin, Brianna, is also awesome and we have hung out multiple times when Carrie has been in town.  And, of course, I was able to spend some time with Lily, Sam and Carrie's grandparents and Brianna's mom.  I am very thankful that her family doesn't mind me crashing their time to spend with her when she's in town.  :)

And they're all going to Budapest this summer and I can't wait to hear about all the fun times they have.  Very jealous!

4 comments:

Carrie Elizabeth said...

You are the greatest friend. What would I do without you?!

A girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Verissimo Triplett said...

Aww! You are the greatest haha. I'm just so lucky that you let me crash your family gatherings all the time :)