Saturday, May 18, 2013

New Books! [Again]

I started listening/reading to more books within the last few weeks and I'm so happy to announce that they have been really good and interesting books.
I listened to this one - A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald [mostly because the new Gatsby movies was coming out] and it, indeed, made me want to re-read The Great Gatsby.  It gave me a great idea of who Zelda was and how she inspired F. Scott Fitzgerald.
I also decided to check out the Redondo Beach Library and see what they had to offer - I found this Jodi Picoult book.  I don't typically read her books but this audio book was really good and a bit of a mystery.  I would recommend it to anyone.
This book, Into Thin Air, was recommended to me by my sister Lindy and her boyfriend Matt.  This is about a team that hiked to Mt. Everest and they didn't all make it down.  I'm listening to it and it's really good - a bit dry at first but it became very interesting and engaging.
My friend Carly recommended this book to me.  I just picked it up from the library yesterday and finished it tonight.  It was so good and I couldn't put it down.  So so so good.
 


No comments: