Monday, July 25, 2011

Volleyball and Tosh

People at work play volleyball in Hermosa most Wednesday afternoons so I decided to make an effort to attend this past Wednesday's volleyball session.  Kevin also had the night off so I made him and Danny go with me to have some fun.  

I am cheering because I did something good :)

Serving

Me and Jim Joe - action shot

More action shots (thanks Susie for manning the camera!)

Nice effort, Sherri!

this was epic - Kevin and Jim Joe are piled up on the right and I dove but with no ability to make the ball over the net


The girls: Sherri, Kiara, Kristie, me, Susie


That morning Kevin had texted me asking if I wanted to see Daniel Tosh that night at 8pm at the Hermosa Beach Comedy and Magic Club because Jules and her boyfriend had two extra tickets.  Of course I said yes and figured that we would just do volleyball and bring a change of clothes and then make the stand-up.






We had actually been talking about going to this club for a long time to see some comedy but had never actually done it.  However, seeing Tosh was a great first experience for the Comedy & Magic Club.  We all think he's hilarious and it was really fun.  Great day!