Monday, July 25, 2011

4th of July

On July 3rd, mom's birthday, Lindy and I went over to Sherri's for the annual cook-off between Sherri's boyfriend Jim Joe and his old roommate Jared.  

Lindy, Sherri and me


This is me being cool reading a book on my iPad instead of partaking in the partying :)

Me and Jim Joe playing Mario Kart on Wii

The next day was the 4th and Kevin had to work at 2pm and I had to work at 5:30pm.  Our friend Anthony always has people over at his place because his house is right on the strand and a great location to hang out for 4th of July.

Anthony's house

Kev

Anthony (who was lucky enough to have the day off)

Lindy Lou

Lindy and Jim Joe playing bags (nice shorts, JJ)

JJ, Sherri and Lindy

Me, Lindy and Sherri


Me and Kev

Lindy and me

Then I had to go to work and I have to say it was probably the worst 4th of July I have ever worked at Kincaid's.  Usually I at least get to see the fireworks, but not this year.  It was miserable.  

This was a list of all the things we ran out of

It was a long, tough shift and I am very glad the summer is coming to an end!



1 comment:

Carrie Elizabeth said...

Oh Anthony and his annual 4th of July shin dig...sorry you had to work yet again. That 86'd board looks awful! Soon enough you'll be getting three day holiday weekends!