Monday, July 25, 2011

Melinda's 23rd!

It was a tough week for me, dealing with Brandon's death and the uncertainty of if I would be able to attend his funeral, plus I was starting my second week of the Summer Bridge program I was teaching for.  However, it was Lindy's birthday and she is not usually someone excited for birthdays, so the fact that she wanted to come visit Sherri and I and celebrate her birthday was a rare occasion and one we had to take her up on.

Lindy really wanted to go to sushi so we found a place in Hermosa and had some sushi plus Lindy's favorite: sake bombs!

Danny, Sherri, Jim Joe, me, Lindy and Anthony

Lindy and I

Sherri and Jim Joe

Danny Son

Anthony, Lindy and me

Lindy, so happy

Even happier

Lindy gearing up for more sake bombs

You say sake I say bomb: Sake, bomb!

Birthday girl!
Chopsticks down

Anthony and Lindy with her cappuccino ice cream or something

So pretty




Lindy and JJ - BFF's
Sisters!

Sherri and JJ - what a big smile!

Party group - Danny, Sherri, Anthony, Lindy, JJ and me

Danny so pretty

Soulmates!

Lindy's birthday, overall, was very fun (at least for me!) and I think she had a great time too.  Looks like 23 is going to be a good year for her :)



No comments: