Wednesday, February 2, 2011

C.L.A.S.S.

So, after Danny's good-bye dinner we of course got home late and I had to be up bright and early for my first day of tutoring on campus at CSU Dominguez Hills.  I will now tutor Tuesday/Thursdays from 9am-2pm, then have class from 2:30-3:45, a break until 7pm and then officially done with the day at 9:45pm.  This means I will physically be on campus from 9am-10pm - which, yes, is a long day lol.

This is the website for the tutoring center
http://www.csudh.edu/studentaffairs/class/

Overall it will be great experience and I'm so glad that I will have the chance to get some experience tutoring college-aged students, especially since I hope to teach that age once done with my Master's.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

It sounds like a great experience, but I don't envy your hours!!

Jennifer Verissimo Triplett said...

lol thanks Shannon - yeah the hours aren't fun but at least it's some experience!