Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving - Early December

Hello everyone,

Well December is here and I had hoped it would be a great month, especially, considering that November was a loooong month due to the novel I was writing in nanowrimo - aka National Novel Writing Month - and how busy that kept me. We also had tons of people visit, Lindy visited like three times, mom and dad visited twice - plus Matilda! And we had Thanksgiving here in the Dondo and it was really really fun.

I am so glad we had everyone down here and we even had some people from down the hall have Thanksgiving with us too - and we also watched as much college football as we could possibly handle. Supposedly in about two weeks we're going to the Dr. Phil show so we'll see about that!

Hope everyone's having a great holiday season out there - but we have had some sad times already. One of my really good friends, Bryan Marks, his mother passed away around Thanksgiving and that's just really hard because he is so close with his family and I can't imagine anyone losing their parent. Then I found out this morning that my neighbors, my Uncle Lewis has passed away and although he was older, it's always a sad thing. Also, there has been some turmoil regarding people I work with and I was just hoping that December was going to be an easy, great holiday season. So far it hasn't . . . but it's still early!

Let's hope the rest of the month is good!

No comments: