Monday, August 27, 2007

Broken Camera
















Thanks for all of you that wished me Happy Birthday out there :) I had a fantastic birthday - we spent it in Pismo Beach with the family. . . me, Kevin, Lindy, mom, dad and Amy. Oh, and also little Tilders. We had a lot of fun in the sun, on the beach and played a lot of beach volleyball. And we also ate a lot of food, which is what we Portagees are known to do. The parade was fun to watch, as usual, and I got lots of great birthday presents. However, it was more than enough just to have everyone together having a good time. These are some pictures from last weekend . . . I'll be posting more soon but as of right now my camera is dead - I think some sand got in it while we were on the beach and so now it's not working. Hopefully I'll be able to get it covered by my extended warranty and have a new one or at least one up and running in no time. Until then, fewer pics. Boo.

No comments: