Monday, March 10, 2014

Prepping for Baby

This blog post is a little belated but I'm writing it anyway :)

I obviously didn't keep my blog up over the summer or during the last semester; however, the big news was that I was pregnant!

Here are some pictures of everything I didn't keep up with:

 
Surprise!  Two lines :)

 
First sonogram - 9 weeks, 5 days

 
The three pregnant girls at the Verissimo Bash - I was due February 28th (and we weren't finding out the gender), Shannon was due in January with a boy (Tyler) and Ashlie was due in November with a girl (Andie)

 
At Jared and Abbey's wedding in Santa Barbara for the weekend


 
Comparing bellies

 
Getting bigger

 
At class in Pepperdine for the weekend in December

 
At home with Matilda for Christmas (we put the baby's bib on 
Matilda from aunt Kathi so we could practice)

 
Baby bumps first Christmas

 
My cousin Megan and I posing - she was due in January with a boy 
(Grayson) and this was her fourth baby

 
In Rome at 8 months pregnant for the New Year



 
Baby Shower #1 in Modesto :)

 
Huge!

 
Doctor's appointment one month before baby came

 
In Santa Monica after Lindy's trapeze class the day before I went into labor

 
This ended up being the day that labor started - 
this picture was taken earlier in the day

 
In the hospital!  Waited for contractions to be about 5 
minutes apart for over two hours before we headed to the hospital.  
Admitted at 4:30am.

By the way - the hospital gown I am wearing was made by my godmother, 
aunt Sandy, and it was a huge hit at the hospital.  Every single person who came 
in the room or saw me that worked there commented on my gown and everyone 
wanted their own gown, too.  Thanks, aunt Sandy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all the pics! Wonderful to see all the steps to baby Olivia :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

:D, :D, :D

Jamie said...

This is great! Love seeing the pics of your journey:) xoxo

Carrie Elizabeth said...

Love love love! You looked so happy throughout the entire pregnancy - so lovely to see! Miss my friend!